Welcome to Discourse

MoonDAO is an international collective of people united by the mission of decentralizing access to space research and exploration. We have a multi-year roadmap with ambitious milestones for space exploration. If you’d like to get involved you can join our Discord to learn more about our goals, hang out, help out (and get paid), or share ideas and suggestions!

2 Likes

just doing some testing on the forum

1 Like

Yeah just getting used to how this works. I guess we can start putting up proposals in the main thread and discuss them under it. Does this do threading like reddit with collapsible replies?

2 Likes

Looks like I can just respond to you

1 Like

Yup you can do collapsible replies. Before we make proposals we need to create the different categories as well as guidelines for how each post can be made within those categories. Not only is discourse great for proposals, it’s a much better tool than Notion for archiving, as well as providing regular reports to the community.

We would need to have processes of where specific proposals could be made e.g) we would either have a different section for the “official proposals” or mark them differently from one’s made by any member of the community.

Would be a good idea to have separate categories for where they can be made such as “Marketing”, “Governance”, “NFT’s” but we wouldn’t want to spread the community too thin.

2 Likes

Is discourse only proposals or can we use it for general discussion?
It can either be just free flow and just post without categories also.
It’s a great tool to have and I say just let threads develop but keep formal proposal separate and maybe just have a preprosal thread where people can ideate

I think Discourse should just be limited to proposals and proposals only. General discussion on the Discord, I personally don’t want to be having two conversations in two places

1 Like

I concur. There may be a time with Writers Guild has correspondents in the farthest reaches of the galaxy, but for now …

1 Like