Title: Photos to Space
Mission: Create a call to action for the general public to upload digital copies of photos to a physical storage device that can be included in the Blue Origin capsule
Team: me + @luffy @Yeurri
Multisig: Cheesebeard + Luffy + Yeurri + Pablo & Kori (if necessary)
- Procure BO-compatible thumbdrive ( SanDisk 512GB Ultra Flair USB 3.0 Flash Drive - SDCZ73-512G-G46 at $89.99)
- Deploy airtable to confirm photo/tweet details, social handle, and nominate someone else by social handle
- write copy for Twitter call to action (e.g. "This is your chance to send up any digital photo of your choosing to space! In order to qualify, make sure to follow OfficialMoonDAO, fill out this airtable, tweet 2 of the following: #wagttm #humanspacegallery #sendmypictospace 1/
2/ Make sure to tag any friends or family that appear in your photo)
- organize airtable results and if necessary, order by nominations if past 512 GB capacity
- download photos to thumbdrive and transport it to Blue Origin site (should be whoever plans on being physically at the launch)
- Travel expenses (if necessary)
- Thumbdrive (can DL task be delegated to someone that plans on being at launch site?)
- 1 week of moderating airtable form + premium subscription (if necessary)
- This is mostly a twitter campaign, with the additional overhead of managing replies in another format, and collecting media into a thumbdrive and transporting it to the launch site.
- Costs should be kept as low as possible, this is just a spontaneous proposal to reach the broader public throughout the mint and before the launch itself, the necessary costs include the thumbdrive itself and physically guaranteeing it will be present at launch.
- as Luffy mentioned, there should be a mosaic of all the photos sent up (could be minted), as well as a disclaimer pertaining to the use and storage, as well as a ethical standard (I propose that photo submission, whenever possible, is publicly available on twitter so there is that understanding that it is acceptable content)
- Allin did have a “space postcard” proposal already, so it makes sense to add him to the team as well and make sure his idea can also come to fruition.